More than 2,000 restaurant industry executives will attend the 20th annual Restaurant Leadership Conference, April 15-18 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, in Phoenix, AZ.
RLC’s unprecedented format fosters the information exchange between key creative leaders and their supplier partners. “20 Years of Leadership” is the theme for 2018 and is reflected in a carefully crafted agenda that will help operators navigate today’s challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
At RLC, attendees will find that no two speakers or sessions are the same. This year, the event is covering a magnitude of timely topics from state of industry and finance future to leadership and women in the workplace. Some prominent speakers include:
- John Kerry, 68th Secretary of State (2013-2017)
- Peyton Manning, Two-Time Super Bowl-Winning Quarterback & Five-Time NFL MVP
- David Schonthal, Professor of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Kellogg School of Management, and Business Designer at IDEO
- Tim Quinlan, Director, Senior Economist Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Wells Fargo Company
- Hattie Hill, President & CEO, Women’s Foodservice Forum
- Dan Schulman, CEO, PayPal
Other exciting agenda highlights include indoor skydiving, the Restaurant Product Gallery, desert jeep tours, the Restaurant Leader the Year Awards and much more.
Check out full agenda details at https://www.restaurantleadership.com/agenda/
This event would not be possible without the generous support of its sponsors, particularly the Title Sponsors, which include the following companies:
- McLane Company, Inc.
- NCR Corporation
- PepsiCo Foodservice
- Wells Fargo Company
All supplier partners are listed at https://www.restaurantleadership.com/sponsors/
For operators to register, contact Mark Hatch at email@example.com